Personal tools
  • We're Hiring!

You are here: Home Community Minutes Conference Calls 2016 2016-08-09 Tuesday Team Meeting

2016-08-09 Tuesday Team Meeting

Remember: Agenda must be complete (with estimated times) on the day before the meeting. Any additions after that must go at the bottom (AOCB)

Agenda - 2:00pm Start

Dundee: Will, Petr, Colin, Jean-Marie, Gus, Dominik, June, Simon, Ola, Roger, Balaji,

Remote: David, Melissa, Liza,

  1. Accepting minutes from last meeting

  2. Project Timelines (2-3 minutes each)

    1. Spaces

      1. Bio-Formats/OME Files (Sebastien)
        • Bio-Formats 5.2.0: first release candidate tagged and generated last Friday, tested on Monday. Apart from blockers, only doc PRs to be opened/reviewed until 5.2.0 release due next week (see the Docs column on the board)
        • Bio-Formats 5.2.x: board inbox column collects cards for non-breaking bug fixes, regressions and/or simple RFEs. Once 5.2.0 is released, the board will be reviewed and cards/tickets will be assigned to the first 5.2.x milestone(s).
        • David: 5.2.0 rc built and tested this week. Looking good for release
        • Roger: PR just opened
        • Balaji: Docs PR to open this pm
      2. Metadata
        • Simon: going through a few million map annotations, trying to reduce duplication
        • Ola: will test this tomorrow
        • Ola: visitors from Finland last week to discuss integration of their website with IDR data. Good meeting.
      3. OMERO 5.3.0 (J-M)
        • Final adjustments lut support: Insight, web, figure.
        • Maybe follow-up PR to fix outstanding minor issues
        • new design issue Scoping of Well-Field Grid View, related card
        • Gus: Need to handle many fields per well, as well as many/few wells per plate
        • JM: May need to update well / wellsample annotation links in DB
        • E.g. 700 fields per well
      4. Outreach (Colin)
        • Galway workshop at end of September. Discussing tomorrow.
        • Analysis mostly. Need to prep samples, decide who’s going etc.
        • Balaji is preparing demo videos.
    2. Other releases/upgrades:

      1. Figure
        • Import ROIs from OMERO
        • Dominik opened a few PRs
        • Feedback from Ninewells users via Balaji
      2. Learning
      3. Sysadmin
        • Simon: regular meeting with IT
      4. Website redevelopment/redesign (Liza)
        • Waiting on builds from Seb.
        • Continuing to work on layouts.
      5. Smuggler (Montpellier)
    3. Glencoe Update (Chris)

  3. AOB (5 mins max - technical discussions should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)

    • June SEb talking at 16th European Microscopy congress in Lyon
Document Actions