Personal tools
  • We're Hiring!

You are here: Home Community Minutes Conference Calls 2015 2015-08-11 Tuesday Team Meeting

2015-08-11 Tuesday Team Meeting

Dundee: Petr, Kenny, Gus, Colin, Balaji, J-M, Helen, Graeme, Simon, June, Roger, Emil Remote: Sebastien B, Ian, Melissa, Wilma, Andreas, Stick, Mark H

Agenda - 2:30pm Start

  1. Accepting minutes from last meeting

    • accepted
  2. Project Timelines (2-3 minutes each)

    1. OMERO

      1. Mainline (QA)

        • Java 7 (OMERO only), Gateway in. Possible 5.2.0-m1 soon?
          • J-M: PRs are in. Seb may tag. Sending email.
          • Melissa: agree
          • J-M: Roger will draft an email.
          • J-M: Melissa any preferences on branching BF
          • Melissa: target early september.
          • Seb: you want both components being ready by early/mid Sep? J-M: yes
        • Python 2.7 next
          • Kenny: network switched back to the correct place. Service is ready for builds now. Server: Howe. Rename if needed.
        • jstree testing this week. few tests to be fixed before removing breaking label
          • J-M: Fixes needed when Will is back. Petr prepared nice testing plan. Should be ready to test by the end of the week.
      2. Spaces: decoupling, metadata

        • J-M: we could close decoupling board now.
        • Simon: not much update as Eleanor is on holidays. Working now on populate metadata.
        • Kenny: We have machine to configure storage config, etc.
  3. Bio-Formats

    1. Java
      • Melissa: a bit behind with 5.1.4 release.
      • J-M: freeze 26th Aug.
    2. C++
      • Roger: Opened last PR to complete build. Few more PRs to open with QT
    3. Datasets / New formats
      • Seb: Helping to generate valid OME-TIFF.
  4. Glencoe Update (Emil)

    • Moving infrastructure to Centos 7, OMERO 5.1, etc.
    • File Annotation PR reviewed. Gus will update screenshots.
  5. Repositories

    1. Virtual Microscope/teaching

      • Ola: upgraded and login problem sorted out.
      • Ola: we may get more slides for muscle pathology.
      • Seb: Suggested the same solution to deploy in Edinburgh Cancer Research Centre. Training proposed. Deadline November.
    2. IDR Project

      • Gus: trying to come up with UI mockups.
  6. FLIMfit/OPT (Ian) - Release done, further work will depend on bugs - Putting more attention to Localisation microscopy. STORM initially.

  7. Other consortium timelines (5 minutes)

    • none
  8. Icy integration: one use case - Balaji

  9. AOB (5 mins max - technical discussions should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)

    • Simone back 31st August.
    • David starting on Monday but not in Dundee until people are back from holiday
Document Actions